Temporary To Permanent
Reports to: Cell Leader/Lead Hand/Manufacturing Team Leader
Ensure the department and colleagues meet and follow all Health and Safety requirements and company rules regarding Health and Safety, environmental and hygiene issues.
Promote team work so that the department meets or exceeds its production targets achieving highest standards of customer service, product specification and quality.
Scope of the role:
To meet the production plan and ensure maximum efficiencies are achieved. Ensure standard production procedures (SOP) are followed
Ensure you meet or exceed production targets, right first time and on time.
- Liaise daily with Lead hand/Team leader to plan the customer requirements for the following day but preferably as far in advance as possible to meet required production standards in terms of quality and specification to meet customer requirements.
- Discuss the previous day’s results and explain actions to address any performance shortfalls.
- Check product sizes and model against works order before commencing forming/folding of blades and regularly check there after.
- Form/fold blades as per standard production procedures (SOP) ensuring orders are being worked on as per target schedule board.
- Communicate all issues to the Cell Leader, Lead-hand or Team Leader if those problems are likely to cause you to miss targets.
- Prepare your work area for the following day by ensuring tools and PPE are at hand for an immediate start on the morning buzzer.
- Carry out any other reasonable requests as required.