We urgently require a Goods In Person for our Thetford based client.
The role will involve the following duties listed below:
- To strictly adhere to all procedures of the goods in and outgoing procedure, ensuring all correct booking in/out and paperwork trails are maintained
- To do weekly material store and consumables stock count
- To ensure the above stock counts are accurate
- To ensure correct storage of all materials at all times
- To know the daily/weekly coating line plan and to ensure materials are readily available for the coating line, ensuring that the coating line receives priority
- Maintaining the correct storage of liquid materials both inward and outgoing (waste)
- Ensuring the main corridor is kept clear at all times and that all waste and scrap etc is disposed of regularly
- To undertake forklift management checks and advise of any concerns and issues
- To ensure that the toilets are stocked with consumables
- Maintaining the yard area at the rear of the building, ensuring all waste etc is stored correctly and safely
- To maintain the area for goods in (pallet area) ensuring all materials are stored both correctly and safely
- To train any candidates as instructed by the management team on the safe use of the forklift truck
If interested please forward your CV on to Recruit 24 Seven to be considered for this position.